Structuring for asset protection
Have you set up your business appropriately to allow for protection of your personal assets?
Business owners don’t often think about how their structure might impact them in the future from creditors or succession. We can help you to understand the right structure for your business.
Some questions we can help you answer:
- What structure is best suited to my business?
- Do I become a Company/Partnership/Sole trader/Trust?
- What structure best protects me from creditors?
- What structure best protects my succession plan?
- How do I change over my existing structure?
- What are the impacts of changing my business structure?
- What are the tax implications of changing my business structure?
We often spend time with our clients talking to them about ensuring their structure properly supports their business aspirations and strategy as well as their ability to access optimum tax outcomes and concessions.
How does it work?
Structuring for asset protection and to support broader strategy is one of our favourite specialist consulting topics where the conversation can go in infinite directions. A meeting with the team at Oak Accountants will be arranged to better understand your needs and help you make sense of what is required.
This website contains information that is general in nature. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information.